Ecstatic Dance Twente I Fr 10 APRIL 2020 I DJ DivanA
This time !!!!! @ Yogacentrum de Bron in Enschede
Today: DJ Divana
Start: 20.00 (open at 19.30 )
Every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month and the first thursday of the month!
If you buy a 5 times passepartout you pay € 60, - (so 12 e per time)
With a 10 times passepartout you pay € 100, - (10 e each time).
Students: € 10.00
DivanA enchants the audience with tunes from the entire spectrum of genres and regions. Even within this limitless style he distinguishes himself by originality & experimentalism. He doesn't always simply mix 2 tracks together. His mastery of his extensive DJ set results in unique transitions, live mashups & tribal remixes. The groove can vary from very relaxed to highly energetic; it always grabs your soul and takes you on an unmistakable journey.
DivanA has been playing at clubs, festivals, workshops & raves for over twelve years (previously under his alias Navcore). As resident DJ of Odessa Amsterdam and Ecstatic Dance Rotterdam, he intuitively tunes in to the crowd and communicates with them in the language of music. Expect an unexpected blend of ethnic rhythms, housey ecstatics, glitchy surprises, bopping breaks, heavy basslines, psychedelic grooves, tribal vibes, jazzy jams, funky flavors, oldschool beats & other styles.
19.30 Door Open, Be welcome and dance already!
20.00 Opening and Ceremony
20.30 Ecstatic Dance
22.30 Closing Ceremony
Ecstatic Dance Twente Guidelines:
1. No talking on the dance floor
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other
5. Move your body however you wish
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
What to Expect:
1. Next-level, conscious, inspiring electronic dance music
2. A beautiful sacred space
3. A safe space for you to dance freely in
4. Vibrant people who love to dance and love music!
5 Fresh fruit and different tastes of tea