Ecstatic Dance Twente 23 august 2019: Multi Instrumentalist Ryan Herr
Enjoy the dance at this beautiful location at the countryside in Twente!
Today: Multi instrumentalist Ryan Herr
Start: 20.00 (open at 19.30 )
Every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month (exceptions possible)
Door open until 20,30
If you buy a 5 times passepartout you pay € 60, - (so 12 e per time)
With a 10 times passepartout you pay € 100, - (10 e each time).
If you bring a introduction that has never been to Ecstatic Dance Twente, the introducee will pay an introduction price of 8 euros.
About Ryan Herr:
Multi instrumentalist, composer, and producer, Ryan Herr, has been weaving his mix of live and electronic music for festivals, retreats and events throughout the world for nearly 20 years. He has a diverse and dynamic background of musical genres and styles and has been creating music for yoga, dance, film, and meditation. He focuses much of his musical attention to the medicinal aspects of music and dance and always incorporates a heavy dose of improvisation into his live sets. In recent years he has been recording and performing with artists such as
Shaman’s Dream, The Polish Ambassador, Wildlight, Ayla Nereo and SaQi to name a few.
19.30 Door Open, Be welcome and dance already!
20.00 Opening and Ceremony
20.30 Ecstatic Dance
22.30 Closing Ceremony
Ecstatic Dance Twente Guidelines:
1. No talking on the dance floor
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other
5. Move your body however you wish
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
What to Expect:
1. Next-level, conscious, inspiring electronic dance music
2. A beautiful sacred space
3. A safe space for you to dance freely in
4. Vibrant people who love to dance and love music!
5 Fresh fruit and different tastes of tea